VolkerRail provides cost-effective engineering solutions for railway signalling projects throughout the UK.
Our project management and engineering capabilities enable us to complete all aspects of, design, project engineering, installation, testing, commissioning and maintenance support, across all signalling technologies, ensuring both value for money and timely delivery for our clients.
We also offer complete turn-key signalling solutions and have the skills and experience necessary to complete Network Rail GRIP stages 1-8 signalling disciplines including:
• Design and correlation, including report production
• Feasibility and optioneering studies
• Asset condition reports
• E810 compliance and principle reports
• Outline and final project specifications
• Scheme plan production
• Professional consultancy service
• Detailed design
We also provide comprehensive services in the construction, testing and commissioning of signalling equipment and systems including:
• Lineside location/REB
• Electro mechanical interlocking
• Route relay interlocking
• Geographical interlocking
• Free-wired interlocking
• Fringe works
• Signal box panel
• Signals and indicators
• Track circuits and axle counters
• First and second line maintenance services
VolkerRail, on behalf of Siemens, has installed and commissioned a fully integrated and interlocked depot signalling system at...
Hundreds of workers toiled around the clock to successfully complete the second phase of the Stafford Area Improvements...